Marine Corps Residential Alcohol Treatment Programs

Marine Corps Residential Alcohol Treatment Programs. Are you in the Marine Corps and need residential alcohol treatment? Cali Parc is a Military and Veterans only substance abuse treatment center. We will work with your command to assist Marines who would like residential treatment in a non hospital environment. California Palms is a military and veterans only rehab. Call us to start your road to recovery. 330-935-2663

Army Marine Corps, Veterans and Military drug and alcohol rehabs
Military Veterans substance Abuse Program VA Sud or Army, Marine Corps addiction Treatment Programs